Promote transportation-related events in our newsletter
- Join Coalition committees and working groups
- Learn about our community organizing and research strategies that we're applying in 6 priority neighbourhoods and apply them in your own community to seek healthy transportation improvements
- Advance notice and voting rights at our Annual General Meeting and our quarterly Members’ Meetings
- Submit healthy transportation Budget requests to City decision-makers in a coordinated fashion
- Apply for our mini-grants (we redistribute 50% of all membership dues to fund projects or advocacy related to healthy transportation)
- Join other Coalition members in growing our grassroots movement to make the National Capital Region a worldwide leader in active transportation. Working together we can bring more equity to the transportation system and improve health, environmental, financial and social outcomes.