120 University, room 4012 (4th floor)
Our quarterly Healthy Transportation Coalition Members' Meeting is scheduled for Monday, July 9th, from 6pm to 8pm, and we really hope you will attend. Please RSVP below if you plan to attend. The draft Agenda is filled with opportunities for you to get more engaged in helping us accomplish our shared goals. At the meeting you can learn more about:
- our work with residents in Vanier to secure more bus shelters and benches for transit riders;
- our campaign for equitable Transit-Oriented Development;
- an exciting Pop-Up Bike Lane in Bells Corners we hope you will participate in;
- volunteer leadership training scheduled for November, in partnership with the Institute for Change Leaders;
- next steps in our Trillium grant (now in the fourth and final year); and
- our Coalition's 2nd quarter (April-June) financial update.
Do you have an item you would like added to the draft Agenda? Please e-mail me and let me know: [email protected].