100 Louis-Pasteur Private, Ottawa, ON
We're holding our quarterly members' meeting on Wednesday, August 14th, at the University of Ottawa. Come out for a special guest speaker and consultation with the City, campaign updates, planning upcoming events, and volunteer opportunities!
Here's our draft agenda. Contact Erin if you want to add an item.
- Land Acknowledgement
- Review/Approval of Agenda
- Kale Brown to give a presentation and briefly consult with us on the City's Housing & Homelessness Strategy refresh
- Quarterly Financial Statement
- Six Campaigns
- Four Working Groups
Upcoming Events/Key dates
- Workshop opportunity - a one-half day Training Session with Ken Rubin on Access to Information: What it is and how to use it.
- August 29th Transit Commission Meeting
- Upcoming 2020 Budget Consultations
- Members at Large
- Communications Team
- Pulling Together
- Survey Outreach